We are able to provide you with up to date advice and representation in the fields of construction law whether in the prosecution or defence of claims drawn upon years of providing legal services to the Canadian construction industry.
The firm’s clients include major Canadian construction and surety bonding companies and subcontractors, their directors and officers.
We are able with the effective use of computer software and technology to manage and present complex and document intensive construction litigation. Our services include:
- Advice, negotiation, drafting and interpretation of construction contracts and subcontracts
- Registration of Construction Lien Claims
- Construction lien actions including resolution of priorities, timing issues and sharing of pooled funds
- Breach of construction contract claims including claims for damages due to delay, loss of productivity, non-performance of contractual provisions, warranty claims and product liability claims
- Misappropriation of construction trust funds and holdback claims
- Performance and material and labour payment surety bond claims
- Contractor’s comprehensive general liability insurance claims
- Interpretation of the provisions of the Construction Lien Act